T400 & T800 Fabrics
- Made from recycled polyester, nylon and cottons
- Shorter lead time
- Great prices
Polyester T400-T800 (elastic fiber without spandex)
Polyester T400 an T800 fabric are elastic fabrics made of 100% polyester. It is waterproof, windproof, stretchy, breathable, and water resistant. With its timeless design, distinct waving pattern, and naturally soft, smooth, and comfy fabric it is ideal for casual wear.
Wholesale T400 and T800 Stretch Fabric
The T400 and T800 stretch fabrics are produced and exported at wholesale prices by several countries, including China and India.
What are T400 and T800 Stretch Fabric?
The T400 and T800 are stretchy fabrics made using polyester elastic fibers instead of the popular spandex. They are made with different polymers, which shrink at varying degrees once exposed to heat during manufacturing.
T400 and T800 fabric can be manufactured with 100% polyester or polyester combined with cotton or staple fibers to give the material a more natural look.
Uses of T400 and T800 Stretch Fabric
The fabrics are suitable for applications that require low to moderate stretch. They include;
- Activewear- Include jumpsuits, swimwear, jogger pants, running shorts, and sweatshirts
- Athleisure- Include leggings, jackets, tights, and sweatpants
Advantages of T400 and T800 Fabric
- Good stretch and recovery
- Durable after several washes
- Good moisture management
- Quick dry
- Highly resistant to chemicals such as chlorine